We are open to the public.
- Monday- Wednesday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:30 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Curbside service is available daily until 15 minutes before we close.
Here’s our plan for making your visit as safe and efficient as possible.
How we’re keeping you safe:
- Staff are vaccinated and wear masks at all times while in the library
- Social distancing between patrons and staff
- Occupancy limit for IPL: 14
- Protective plexi screens at the front desk
- Hand sanitizer for public use
- Cleaning wipes available for public PCs
- Limited seating is available
What you can do to help:
- Don’t come if you don’t feel well
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth if you have not been vaccinated
- Maintain at least a 6 foot distance from others
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit
- Don’t bring food or drink
- Browse and check out materials
- Return items to front desk or book drops in front of the library
- Pick up holds
- Get a library card
- Get assistance with your account
- Four computers will be available first come, first serve. There is a 45 minute time limit that cannot be extended
- Printing and scanning
- Notary- by appointment. $5 per seal.
- Curbside service
- In-person computer assistance as staffing permits
We’re not quite ready for:
- Meeting room reservations