- Material reserves- Request books, audiobooks, or DVDs from other libraries in Jefferson County and pick them up at Irondale Library.
- ILL- The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service makes it possible for library users in Jefferson County to borrow books, photocopies of articles, and government publications not already owned by the public libraries of Jefferson County.
- Color printing and photocopies (.20 per page)
- Notary Public by appointment (please call 205-951-1415) ($5/seal)
- Fax services, outgoing only ($1/ page)
- Free Computer Access
- Free WiFi
- Laptop Checkouts (for in-library use)
- Public Meeting Room* –
available for reservationCurrently unavailable due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- In-library access to Ancestry.com Library Edition
In order to reserve the meeting room, patrons must agree to the Meeting Room Regulations and fill out a Meeting Room Application within three days of booking the room. Please call the library for scheduling and availability.